Resin Cast Current Transformers
These are for panel mounting application upto 33KV class manufactured with latest technologies.
Epoxy resin cast CT is manufactured in compliance with IEC, ANSI, VDE, BS standards and as per customer’s specification. The windings are provided over high quality cold rolled grain oriented steel which is annealed. The material has got low loss and high permeability. LT winding is designed as multi-layer winding. LT winding is wound on the core with additional insulation between adjacent layers. HT winding is designed in such a way that the mechanical stresses due to thermal dilation, in case of short circuit currents are not transmitted to the main insulation of the transformer. The conductors used for windings are made of electrical grade electrolytic copper. Conductors used for secondary windings are insulated with high quality, synthetic resin based insulation varnish. Insulation of these transformers is epoxy-resin compound of superior dielectric and mechanical properties.
- All outside parts, such as terminal box and mounting plate, are made of corrosion proof materials.
- Low partial discharge.
- Matching different sizes switchgears.
- Used in current measuring and protection, high accuracy.
- Less maintenance and pollution free.
- Easily operated and mounted.
- High mechanical strength and high dielectric strength.
: 5-8000A/1A or 5A : 0.66kV up to 36kV : Epoxy Resin : Copper : 50Hz or 60Hz : 0.2, 0.5, 10P10, 10P, 3, 0.2S, 0.5S : Indoor or Outdoor