Current Transformers (CT)
A comprehensive range of measuring ring current transformers for installation where reliability, accuracy and quality are required.
High grade silicon iron cores are carefully selected,then insulated and protected by a polypropylene covering on which the secondary winding is toroidally wound by precision winding machines. Multi layers of polyester and PVC are then applied to provide a tough moisture resistant coating.
: 0,2…3 : max. 20 VA : 720 V. : 50-60 Hz. : Upto 4000A : 5 A (or 1 A on request). : FS 5 : -20 … +45°C. : 4 kV eff, 50 Hz, 1 min. : IP 00
- Ammeter : 1VA
- Current coil of Watt/Var meter : 1.5 VA
- Current coil of energy meter : 2.0 VA
- Current coil of p.f. indicator : 2.5 VA
- Current coil of Trivector meter : 3.0 VA
- Leads between CT & meter : 2.0 VA
- Reduction of high currents for ease of metering
- Wide operating temperature –10° C to +50° C
- Steel mounting feet supplied
Metering Class CT:
In general the following applies:
Accuracy Class Requirements:
- 0.1or 0.2 for precision measurements.
- 0.5 for high grade kilowatt hour meters.
- 1.0 for commercial grade kilowatt hour meters
- 1 or 3 for general industrial measurements.
- 3 or 5 for approximate measurements
SELECTION CHART (Kindly specify Accuracy Class required)